2019 Conference Agenda
Attendees: The following documents will help you plan for the 2019 CA COLLAB conference:
(1) Preview of the program/schedule/sessions - Please note that we have had to make changes to accommodate budget and logistics. We may be sending another update later this week once we finalize plans. But, these documents will give you a general idea of all the fun you'll be having next week! :)
(2) Map of Kona Kai - This is so that you don't get lost. There's water on all sides so when in doubt, swim for it! (Just kidding! The resort is cozy so you should be able to find your way around.)
(3) Kona Kai Spa Brochure and Fitness Schedule - We hope you take this opportunity to pamper yourself! You're worth it!
(4) Restaurant List - Tacos, tacos everywhere! There are plenty of dining options! Some are within walking distance and many are a short ride away...
Please note that we are trying to be eco-friendly this year so we will NOT be printing programs. You will be sending a program in pdf and giving you access to a google folder: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1czwH_gKOB7jIFBU_gkAISavV5P9nRvMW?usp=sharing
Also, some tips:
(1) Remember, parking at the Kona Kai for CA COLLAB attendees is $10 per day.
(2) The weather reports calls for "plenty of sunshine" and 70-degree weather. Make sure to bring summer clothes, swimwear, and light jackets/pants. It can get chilly at night especially by the water. I recommend layering up! (Also, don't forget sunscreen!)
(3) Bring your own bonfire materials and snacks - We have access to our own private beach area with bonfires.
See you soon!
KEYNOTE SPEAKER INFORMATION
REGISTRATION FEE INFORMATION