2020 Conference Agenda
Attendees: The following documents will help you plan for the 2020 CA COLLABORATIVE conference:
(1) Overview of the program/schedule/sessions - Coming Soon!
(3) Winery / Brewery List - Coming Soon!
(4) Restaurant List - Coming Soon!
Please note that we are trying to be eco-friendly this year so we will only be printing a limited number of programs. We are also excited to announce that we will be using the Whova App so make sure you download it from the App Store or Google Store!
Also, some tips:
(1) Remember, parking at Sonoma State University is covered by the Registration Fee.
(2) March in Sonoma County can be sunny or rainy depending on the day with an average high of 66° F and and average low of 43° F so please plan to pack layers.
Looking forward to seeing everyone in March!!
KEYNOTE SPEAKER INFORMATION
REGISTRATION FEE INFORMATION
The Registration Fee for the 2020 CA COLLABORATIVE conference is $100 if you register by January 31, 2020. Beginning February 1, 2020, the Registration Fee will increase to $125.